The Parade route has been adjusted from previous years on the street to be within the Leederville Oval. It will be a ticketed event to access the oval due to COVID requirements. At the oval you will be able to enjoy the family fun day. Stalls, food trucks, live entertainment, rovers and much more. The bar will host shaded areas for attendees to enjoy a cold beverage on the day and lots of shade will be provided for patrons around the oval also. The kids zone will be full of exciting activities for kids to enjoy. We encourage you all to dress up in our native splash of green and get in the festive spirit with us.
1. How much does the festival cost?
Tickets cost $10 per person over the age of 16. Entry for attendees under the age of 16 will be free of charge but a ticket must be attained to gain entry.
2. How do I get to the festival?
Parking is very limited around Leederville so we suggest, if possible, you grab the train to Leederville station. The festival will be held in Medibank Oval with the parade on the perimeter and the festival on the oval as per previous years.
3. Who is the festival for?
This is a family event and caters for all ages. We would love everyone to come and celebrate our National day with us. There will be a bar and love entertainment on the day for people to cheers to being Irish.
4. Is alcohol allowed?
Yes, we have a locked area on the oval where alcohol will be served to attendees over the age of 18! This is not a BYO event!
5. How do I enter the parade?
You can apply to participate via the instructions here.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EVENT ATTENDEES.
IF I AM FEELING UNWELL, SHOULD I STILL ATTEND THE FESTIVAL?
Please do not attend the FESTIVAL if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test
- You have been required to self-isolate or quarantine
- You are experiencing flu-like symptoms
WILL PHYSICAL DISTANCING BE ENFORCED AT THE EVENT?
Yes, please maintain a minimum of 1.5m distance from others inside and outside of the event precinct.
HOW CAN I BE COVID SAFE?
- Practice physical distancing (1.5m) at all times when inside and outside of the event precinct including: on entry, within the spectator zones, queuing for toilets, amusement rides or food vendors and whilst exiting the precinct.
- Use the hand sanitiser and hand wash facilities available
- Listen to the guidance of the COVID Safety Marshals who will be roaming the event precinct.
- Comply with any announcements made by the the St Patrick's Day committee from the main stage
- Please download the COVIDSafe APP and service WA APP prior to the event
WILL MY PERSONAL DETAILS BE SHARED?
In the event that a confirmed COVID-19 case is traced to the 2022 St Patricks Day Festival the information collected from all ticket holders will be passed to the Department of Health